Choosing Jewish Day School just got easier!
Your family may qualify for up to $18,000 toward day school tuition.
You may be eligible for three CJP Discover Day School Checks, each covering 25% (up to $6,000) toward your child’s day school tuition in Greater Boston.
- For K-8 grade students entering day school for the first time in Fall 2016
- Must be first child in the family to attend a Jewish day school
- Applicable toward 2016-2017 tuition and subsequent two grades in a K-8 day school of your choice
- Targeted to “middle tier” income families
- January 7, 2016
Applications now available – apply today!
Is your family currently enrolled in the Discover Day School program? Please click here for information on re-verifying for 2016-2017.
- Application deadline extended: April 8, 2016
Applications must be e-mailed or postmarked to CJP (CJP Discover Day School Checks are sent to eligible families on rolling basis).
- April 11, 2016
Eligible families must submit CJP Discover Day School Check to school of choice with signed intention to enroll. Waitlist created for late submissions.
- May 2, 2016
Families must provide copy of filed 2015 IRS Form 1040 to CJP for DDS Check to be reimbursed.