Choosing Jewish Day School just got easier!
Your family may be eligible for up to $18,000 toward day school tuition.
You may be eligible for three CJP Discover Day School Checks, each covering 25% (up to $6,000) toward your child’s day school tuition in Greater Boston.
- For K-8th grade students entering day school for the first time in Fall 2013
- Must be first child in the family to attend a Jewish day school
- Applicable toward 2013-2014 tuition and subsequent two grades in a K-8 day school of your choice
- Targeted to “middle tier” income families
New this year!
- Cohen Hillel Academy is now a Discover Day School Partner school
- Discover Day School program extensions at specific schools – see individual school websites for details
Important Dates to Remember
January 7, 2013
Application now available!
March 8, 2013
Application must be e-mailed or postmarked
Update on 3/11/13: CJP Discover Day School Applications for the 2013-14 school year are still being accepted, pending the availability of Discover Day School Checks. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
April 19, 2013
Families receive CJP Discover Day School Check and submit to school of choice with signed intention to enroll. Waitlist created for late submissions.
May 1, 2013
Must provide copy of filed 2012 IRS Form 1040 for DDS Check to be reimbursed
Is your family currently enrolled in the Discover Day School program? Please click here for information on re-verifying for 2013-14.