Choosing Jewish Day School just got easier!
Your family may qualify for up to $18,000 toward day school tuition.
You may be eligible for three CJP Discover Day School Checks, each covering 25% (up to $6,000) toward your child’s day school tuition in Greater Boston.
- For K-8 grade students entering day school for the first time in Fall 2017
- Must be first child in the family to attend a Jewish Day School
- Applicable toward 2017-2018 tuition and subsequent two grades in a K-8 Day School of your choice
- Targeted to “middle tier” income families
- January 3, 2017
Applications now available – apply today! Is your family currently enrolled in the Discover Day School program? – Please click here for information on re-verification for 2017-2018.
- March 13, 2017 Applications must be e-mailed or postmarked to CJP (CJP Discover Day School Checks are sent to eligible families on rolling basis).
- April 7, 2017
Eligible families must submit CJP Discover Day School Check to school of choice with signed intention to enroll. Waitlist created for late submissions.
- May 2, 2017
Families must provide copy of filed 2016 IRS Form 1040 to CJP for DDS Check to be reimbursed.